I spoke to a representative of Bet365 recently and what he told me I think sums up the company very well. Whilst other bookmakers do their best to attract new customers, Bet365 do their best to keep them. Their sign-up bonus is obviously headline grabbing, but in my opinion their football, horse racing and greyhound bonuses are even more valuable to the loyal punter. They have a huge range of sports and in-play betting, great limits on even minor sports and a decent video option which lets you watch a number of matches whilst you bet on them. User interface is clear and easy to navigate and the only problem that I can see is that they call ‘football’ ‘soccer’. Unforgivable.
Sign Up Bonus
Sign up, deposit £5 or more to your account and they’ll match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits (up to £100) when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled.
- Available to new customers only
- Deposits made using NETeller, Skrill or Skrill 1-Tap will not count as your qualifying deposit.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count
2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Offer
Place a pre-match bet on any English Premier League, English Championship, English FA Cup, English EFL Cup, Spanish Primera Liga, Italian Serie A, German Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League or UEFA Europa League game and they will pay out should your team lead by 2 goals at any point during the match.
Such a nice offer. Bet365’s odds are good enough already without needing to tempt customers in with this and the best thing about it is that there is no limit to the payout!
Bore Draw Money Back
Place a pre-match bet on a Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets for any football match, and if the game finishes 0-0, they will refund your stake if the bet loses.
At first glance this offer doesnt look fantastic, but when you delve a bit deeper you start to see the value in it. Lets take a game where the odds on the 0-0 are 9/1. This means that over the long-term, if that match were repeated, 10% of the time the result is going to be 0-0, so it is acting like an insurance for you. The lower the odds on 0-0, the better the free insurance. You should always place your Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast here if the 0-0 draw is likely AND their odds are equal to or even slightly below the rest of the market. If Brazil are playing Andorra at home then it probably doesnt matter.
ITV Racing 4/1 Offer and Best Price Promise
Back any single winner at 4/1 or more on any race televised live on ITV Racing and you can have a risk free bet to the same stake (up to £50) on the next race broadcast live on ITV Racing. Additionally Bet365 will guarantee best price or joint best price and will be matched from the following list of Bookmakers: Ladbrokes, William Hill, Paddy Power, Coral, Sky Bet and Boylesports.
These are actually 2 offers but I joined them together as they both apply to Saturday racing in ITV. It is hard to overstate how good they are, not only do you get top price, you get a free £50 bonus bet if your long shot comes in for you. They really have worked hard to corner the Saturday racing market, and if you exclude the exchanges, they have succeeded.
Feature Race 4/1 Offer
Back any single winner at 4/1 or more on a bet365 Feature Race and you can have a risk free bet to the same stake (up to £50) on the next bet365 Feature Race.
Same offer as above really, but for what normally amounts to a couple of races per day. Again, very nice offer and worth taking if the odds on your horse are competitive.
Best Odds Guaranteed
Take an Early Price (EP) or Board Price and if the Starting Price (SP) is bigger they will pay you at the bigger price. Applies to UK and Irish Horse races.
If you take a price that subsequently drifts in the market but goes on to win, you will get paid at that higher price. This offer is standard among mainstream bookmakers and I would go so far as to say that if it is not offered then you should place your racing bets elsewhere.
All major credit and debit cards
Paypal (UK, Austria, Germany, Ireland, Sweden only)
Giropay (Germany only)
NeoSurf (Cyprus only)
Euteller (Finland only)
Trustly (Finland, Sweden and Poland only)
Nordea (Sweden only)
Przelewy24 (Poland only)
Sporopay (Slovakia only)
Qiwi (Russia and former Soviet Union countries)
Sofort (Austria, Switzerland and Germany only)
Abaqoos (Hungary only)
AstroPay (USD currency only for South American countries)
Bank Wire transfer
Fast Bank Transfer
Hong Kong Dollars
New Zealand Dollars
Romanian New Lei
South African Rand
United States Dollars
Bookmakersreview Rating (out of 5)