Whilst the concept may be alien to some, bookmaker brokerage sites have been around for a while and Asian Connect are the best know of all.
After signing up for an account you will be given the option of opening an account with any one of (or all of) the following bookmakers:
Why use a brokerage firm?
There are many reasons:
- Using a bet broker will give you access to bookmakers that may only available through bet brokers and not the public. There are many bookmakers that the average punter would not have heard of, particularly bookmakers based in Asia. These bookmakers only take action via bet brokers and are typically prepared to bet at far greater limits than your standard mainstream bookmaker.
- Many serious punters who want to take their betting to the next level will have heard of Pinnacle Sports and SBObet but these bookmakers are often unavailable due to geographical restrictions. Using a bet broker will allow you to bet with these bookmakers as your broker is simply placing the bets on your behalf.
- Anonymity. You may not wish to have bets placed in your own name, for whatever reason. Placing these bets through a brokerage provided account offers this level of anonymity
What else do I need to know?
Payment methods available:
- Bank Transfer
- British Pound
- Asian Connect offers an API which allows you to directly plug in to their odds and place bets in an automated fashion
- Skype betting. For those wishing to place even larger bets, Asian Connect is available via Skype 24/7 to allow bets to be placed with a minimum stake of 150 GBP/EUR